Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

February 9, 2008

Today's payment:

Angel-Capital-ltd.com

The url of the AC site may surprise some of you, as the program had just moved from the .biz to the .net site. The .net site has been down for a few days though, and I found this -ltd.com site 'by accident'. My account is there and all in order so I requested a small test payment. I was paid to e-gold in 4 hours so I guess AC is back to business. I can only hope all members will find their way to the new url!

No comments: