Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, February 8, 2008

February 8, 2008

Today's payments:

AdsPrivate.com

After a very long delay, admin Kent is making good on his word that all pendings will be paid.
To prove once and for all that his programs are not ponzi's, he disabled upgrading a while ago and will not enable it again until everyone is caught up. I received two of my three pending payments to SolidTrustPay today - a very nice surprise! This is not the right time to join this program but I want to give credits where credits are due so thank you, admin Kent!

No comments: