Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

February 10, 2008

Today's payments:

MarketStreetAds.net

After receiving many timely payments from the 'old' MSA site (old script) I received my first one from the new site today - just hours after my upgrade had expired. I am very pleased with all 3 of Richard Clifton's sites and can live with the occasional delay at CNS. Even before receiving today's payment, I had upgraded again at MSA without hesitation - highly recommended!

SurfProfitPro.net

The new project of the admin of BusinessProfitPro (profit sharing) and FastProfitPro (hyip game) is an autosurf program. The program relies mostly on member support so it should be approached as a game! Best strategy: get your own money out as soon as possible and continue with profits only after that. Withdrawals are on Saturdays and Sundays only - payments on Mondays. Since the server time has changed to Monday already, I was paid already!

No comments: