Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February 12, 2008

Today's payments:

Planet-Trust.com
Planet-Trust.net
I received a full refund from PT today from before the new concept! The new concept is very interesting because upgrades never expire! Earnings have been very slow until now but I think I will give it a go with the refund I just received ... This program does not pay referral commissions so if you join, you should do it only because you think it is a strong program.


AdsPrivate.com

I was very surprised to receive my last pending from ADP today! I had expected to be paid of course, but not just yet. I'm all caught up now so I guess it's time to upgrade again!

No comments: