Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Oops, I forgot this one ...

A payment from last week!

MyFreeShares.com

I completely forgot to mention this payment here, but to do right to the program, which is run by two Dutch guys, I will post it here after all. This program pays members who hold free shares and is completely free. Member can also earn shares by purchasing advertising but you don't have to buy something to earn here. I will admit that earnings are very slow if you just click for shares but ... they do pay! Minimum to cash out is $10 and they pay within 10 days according to their terms; I was paid in 7 days after request. Very nice passive income.

No comments: