Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

January 26, 2008

Today's payments:

Minvestment.com

The 150 day lock-in period of my first account at Minvestment ended yesterday.
Since there seems to be a problem with e-bullion, I only requested payment of the e-gold part of my principal and balance and was PAID IN FULL!
I know there are reports of delays in payments but I believe this is mainly caused by the e-bullion issue.
I have made a fresh e-gold deposit in my account, which is now starting a new 150 day period.
My total return here is a whopping 725% already and the e-bullion balances are still in my account so it can only go up further.
I do advise anyone who is considering joining Minvestment at this stage to be very careful. The program is going to be receiving requests for enormous amounts from accounts that were on 150 days of progressive compounding. There is no way of knowing how long they will be able to continue paying.
So far, they have obviously been very good to me! :)

MarketStreetAds

Another timely payment from MarketStreetAds. I am expecting one more from the 'old' site (on the .com domain) and after that, I will continue on the new .net domain only. I am using my payments from the old site to upgrade at the new site so this transition to a new script is going without any delays or hiccups. Smoothest transition ever, I'd say! MSA dot net is open for new members too, so you are most welcome to join us! Earn 147% after 30 days. I have 3 upgrades running 10 days apart so I don't even notice the 50/50 cashout rule. If you are just starting out, simply divide your budget into 3 equal parts, put them in with 10 days in between and you are all set to go. Highly recommended!

No comments: