Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January 29, 2008

Today's payments:

17SurfPro

Another payment from the very reliable 17SurfPro admin Bob Peters. He is experiencing some delays in getting funds in the right payment processors now that SolidTrustPay is not taking PayPal deposits anymore. Most of the revenue his advertising business generates, comes in via PayPal so moving these funds is taking some more time. I haven't been worried at all though and was pleasantly surprised to receive this cashout to Alertpay. Still highly recommended, my favourite paid to surf program of all times!

Minvestment

After Minvestment transferred all account balances from e-bullion to LibertyReserve, I made my first requests to LibertyReserve. These were my remaining interest and my remaining principal - which has been released because my 150 day lock-in period is over! Both requests were paid with a slight delay: it took a little over 24 hours. Now I am paid in full and I have already started over (while keeping most of my profits of course)!

No comments: