Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, January 28, 2008

January 28, 2008

Today's payments:

BusinessProfitPro.net

It has been a while that I requested a payment at BPP but as soon as I did today, I was paid fast as ever. The daily roi of this profit sharing program has dropped quite a bit but it just keeps plugging along. I have regained 56% of my spends so far. Slowly but surely ... ;)

Executive-Ads.com

I requested my first payment from EA just yesterday and I have been paid already!
Very nice, since right after I joined and started upgrading daily, the whole EA system was changed. It made me a bit restless about the program and it will be a while before I am in profit here. I do like the new system though: each Sunday, members can cash out 150% of what they have upgraded during the previous week. In my case, I upgraded $20 last week so I cashed out $30 of my available balance. I will use this cashout to upgrade again so I will be able to cashout more next Sunday. Upgrades are paid to available balance when they expire so one needs to do some planning. I love it ... !

No comments: