Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 22, 2008

Today's payments:

Cashing-n-surf.com

My 18th payment already, paid nicely within terms as usual. All of Richard's sites, (CNS, MarketStreetAds and Zprosurf) now have a 50/50 cashout rule - not because the sites would have a cash flow problem but because Richard was so tired of scamming members that a few measures were taken to insure only serious participants would join. Well, I'm serious!
The signup page should be re-activated soon. If you want to join right away, please send the admin an e-mail (address is on signup page), indicating you'd like to join and who is your referrer. If you'd like to join under me, please tell Richard your referrer is member #635. Enjoy!

No comments: