Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January 15, 2008

Today's payments:

Cashing-n-surf.com

Admin Richard has decided to stop working around the clock and just work normal hours from now on. Very wise! In stead of paying everyone asap, he now pays us neatly within terms. I received a very nice cashout to e-bullion, which will find its way back into one of Richard's sites very soon! :)
There is a 50/50 cashout rule at CNS now but I hardly notice it, with several upgrades running at all times. One of my favourite admins, all of his programs are highly recommended by me!

FastProfitPro.net

Naturally, I was also paid by the only hyip game I am in - which is really living up to its name! The very long downtime of LibertyReserve on the 15th was a small bump in the road, but at the time of this post (Jan. 16) LR is finally back up and running. Full steam ahead at FPP!

No comments: