Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, March 10, 2008

March 10, 2008

Today's payments:

Invest4games.com
Invest4Games.com - 111% after 3 days, 120% after 4 days
My first payment from this very interesting hyip was received within an hour after request! The admin is very active in the forums and pays super fast. I have made another spend in the 4 day plan - looking good so far.

14days-hits-surf.net

Another swift payment from this latest addition to my portfolio. Admin JFox has things under control very well. I will be adding a nice fresh upgrade tomorrow. Highly recommended!

BusinessProfitPro.net
I received the message that all ProfitPro programs are closing simultaneously with my last payment from BPP. Sorry to see them go, it was fun while it lasted.

No comments: