Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12, 2008

Today's payments:

MyGoldVault.com

Actually I received this payment last night - it was well within terms: within 3 days after request, while the admin (Kirk) has up to 7 business days to complete payments. This program is still very modest in size although it has been running for well over a year (!) but it is getting ready for growth. It has changed from a paid to surf program into a non surf program; all you need to do is click at least one banner in the Paid To Click (PTC) section and you're done for the day. Surfing is still possible (and I still surf) just for advertising credits. All member funds are taken off line to be invested in Kirk's own business. Looking good so far!

No comments: