Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 13, 2008

Today's payments:

TheOneSurf.com

My first payment from this interesting autosurf came in today! Since I decided to jump into the Gold plan right away (10% for 14 days, minimum upgrade $100), it was a very nice amount :))
TheOneSurf is still a relatively small program; I joined 2 weeks ago and I am member 406, so there is still a lot of room for growth.
Admin Jethro owns a small furniture business that is expanding. His payments and member support have been very fast so far - I am enjoying the program a lot.

No comments: