Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

March 23, 2008 - The Lord is Risen!

Today's payments:

Invest4games.net
Invest4Games.net - 111% after 3 days, 120% after 4 days
I received another payment here - under the new terms that were introduced to counter Hit-and-Runners. Please read the terms carefully if you want to join! The admin is fighting for his site and has just purchased the .net domain after his .com domain was suspended (probably because some members complained because they don't understand the new terms - tisk tisk ...). Getting a new domain was the quickest way to get the site back up and running so here we are - and he is paying fast again!

No comments: