Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March 11, 2008

Today's payments:

14days-hits-surf.net

Another very fast payment from this program that has just hit the 1 million deposit mark!
An upgrade that I had originally made with e-gold was paid to my LR account without delay. Since e-gold was dropped as a payment processor (or rather, e-gold dropped 14days) all e-gold upgrades have been paid out to LibertyReserve without any problem whatsoever - very well run program! All upgrades made today are in the race for some very nice prizes to celebrate reaching the 1 million level so ...............

AdsPrivate.com

I was paid to Alertpay just 2 days after my upgrade expired at AdsPrivate, which is completely up to speed once again. Recommended!

No comments: