Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

March 15, 2008

Today's payments:

14days-hits-surf.net

Another very fast payment of some referral commissions - this is rapidly becoming my new favourite paid to surf program! I still love 17SurfPro but since they are having some payment delays, 14days is moving up to the top.

invest4games.com
Invest4Games.com - 111% after 3 days, 120% after 4 days
I was paid in just 10 minutes from Invest4Games today! I was going to re-invest from balance but then a new 5 day plan was added and I wanted to increase my spend to try out this plan so I cashed out in stead. Looking very good so far!

No comments: