Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, March 14, 2008

March 14, 2008

Today's payments:

Executive-Ads

Payout terms have changed a little at EA: the higher subscription levels are paid first and then the admin works his way down all the way to the smallest amount at the lowest level. I requested a nice payment last Sunday (which is the only cashout day) and received my payment today (Friday). I am at the lowest subscription level of $5 a month - I may increase it after I reach break-even point here. I think the program is still in good shape but this emphasis on increasing ones subscription level and upgrade amounts may put some people off. Just my humble opinion! I was very happy to receive today's payment, as it was my largest so far.

No comments: