Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

March 2, 2008

Today's payments:

SurfProfitPro.net

Once again I received my weekly payment from SPP just 2.5 hours after request. I will upgrade again tomorrow while staying nicely in profit - honest administration with a very loyal member base.

Executive-Ads.com

EA paid me within a few hours as well and seems to be going very well. Cashouts are on Sundays only and I was just paid on the same day. Subscribed members may cash out up to 150% of the amount(s) they upgraded during the previous week - working like a charm for me so far!

No comments: