Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March 18, 2008

Today's payments:

14days-hits-surf.net

I woke up to another payment from '14Days' and this was a nice one! Admin JFox is paying immediately after upgrades expire and his program is rising to the top very fast. I have upgraded again, making sure I have an upgrade expiring every 7 days. Payments I receive in between are for referral commissions, which can be requested daily. Looking very, very good! (This is one of only three programs I recommend without hesitation at this time. Check my portfolio blog regularly for updates.)

No comments: