Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12, 2009 - our 10th anniversary!

Today's payments:

SurfDividend

This is just my second payment here. The return is very modest but also a lot more sustainable than a lot of others. What I like most about this site is, that there is absolutely no hyped up advertising or massive bonuses or anything. I love low profile sites. At 10% monthly it will be a while before anyone will break even here, so I still have the program set to "testing" on my site - but it is looking promising so far and the admin (who chooses to remain anonymous) is a very friendly and responsive person.

MajorBarter

I was paid instantly to PerfectMoney today. My return at MB so far: 76%. (I was in profit before but I made an additional spend.) Still going nicely.

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

I requested a tiny amount of rc which was paid instantly to LR. My weekly earnings were paid a bit later to Strictpay. My return is now 72%. Still going nicely as well.

No comments: