Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 19, 2009

Today's payments:

ObeseVerkeer

I received 2 payments here today, both requested yesterday. Admin now processed cashouts once per day on a set time and I was paid right on time. My return here is now 50% and I still find this program very interesting. Looking forward to seeing my bonus activated so it can start earning some extra cash for me. Testing.

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

I received my weekly payment here to STP, about 15 hours after request. My return is now 71%. Moving along nicely.

No comments: