Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 24, 2009

Today's payments:

MajorBarter

Another quick payment of yet another nice amount of referral commissions. My referrals are really good to me here :) :) Mostly thanks to them, my return here is now 148% ! The program in itself is also doing well so I guess I will be adding some more of my own funds here soon. But ... I will make sure I stay in profit because you simply never know. (Two more surf sites recently took off before I could recover my seed money - lesson learned again and again!)

No comments: