Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 9, 2009

Today's payments:

Surf-Prosperity

Paid again by this modest surf program, 2 days after request. My return here is now 125%. Surf-Prosperity is not a big program but under the radar it simply continues to pay. Recommended.

MyGoldVault

Admin Kirk seems to be facing one setback after another but he just will not give up. He is the most dedicated admin I have seen in this business. The payment I received today was late but I am fully aware of the reasons it was late and I don't mind waiting a bit. In fact, I recently made a fresh spend to help Kirk recover from his setbacks a bit quicker. There is a backlog here but I still recommend MGV! My return so far: 60%.

No comments: