Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, May 4, 2009

May 4, 2009

Today's payments:

MajorBarter

I received a nice chunk of referral commissions to my STP account today from MajorBarter, just 3 hours after request. I'm doing well here, my return is at 80% already - thanks to a referral making some nice spends, of course. I am considering moving this one from 'testing' to 'paying' on my site.

GeniusFunds

Reliable as ever - I received my weekly withdrawal instantly to my LR account. My return is now a whopping 168% and there seems to be no end in sight. Recommended.
(Edited on May 5: the percentage is now 126% because I made an additional spend here.)

AdsNonStop

I did not actually receive this payment from ANS today but I found it in my Alertpay account after returning from a nice relaxing family weekend. It was paid on May 1st, within 6 hours after request. My return here so far: 71%. Closing to new members once we have 200 active members so .... if you want in, you had better hurry :)

No comments: