Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, May 15, 2009

May 15, 2009

Today's payments:

Edward Brown Investments (EBI)

After tracking the thread at DTM forum for a while, I decided to give this one a go. I received my first payment very fast today - because the admin happened to be awake at 3.50 am his time ...!
The program is forex based. Testing - looking good so far.

ObeseVerkeer

I was just paid to Alertpay 3 minutes after request! This was my second payment from this very interesting program. (See also my post for May 13.) My return so far: 32%. Testing.

ForumTraffic

Also a very fast payment to STP from this very stable paid to surf program: within 1.5 hours. My return here is now 140% ! Recommended.

No comments: