Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13, 2009

Today's payments:

ObeseVerkeer

I received my very first payment from this brand new surf program to Alertpay within 2 hours after request. If you want to know why I decided to jump into this one right from the start, check out the setup. Upgraded members receive a free deposit equaling 20% of their own deposit, which is activated 16 days later. As long as the member stays active (upgraded) the free upgrade(s) will continue to earn a little extra. Admin is Morris a.k.a. fatsumo (most active at MMG forum). Take a look!


Tame-The-Net

Another payment from my favourite profit sharing program. We are earning a nice steady 1% daily here. Cashouts are processed once per month, starting on the 1st. I received the cashout I requested on April 30 today. Members can keep track of admin's progress in payouts inside the member area. My return so far: 58%. Looking good.

No comments: