Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 27, 2009

Today's payments (posted a day late due to internet connection issues at my end):

GeniusFunds

I received my LR cashout request practically instantly again, and my AP cashout some time later, as usual. My return so far: 159%. Still going strong.

ForumTraffic

I was paid to STP again - which brings my return here to 151%. I intend to make a fresh spend soon which will bring the percentage down a bit - but never below 100% now that I am nicely in profit. Recommended!

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI -paid May 26)

I received my weekly withdrawal to SP quickly again, about 16 hours after request. Still going very nicely. I am approaching break-even point, and I am now kind of regretting not putting in a larger first spend ...

No comments: