Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20, 2009

Today's payments:

MySurf4Cash

I received my 8th payment here today, within 24 hours after request. I was pleasantly surprised because the terms state that we will get paid within 10 business days. So this one was very fast! My return here is now 90% and I am very pleased with the program. Online since October 2007!

PanaMoney

I just discovered that I never mentioned my very first payment from PanaMoney on my blog, so I thought I would add it to today's post. This way, it will get the attention it deserves :)
They paid me last Monday within half an hour after request. I am still testing the program but it seems to be going well.

No comments: