Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, May 18, 2009

May 17 and 18, 2009

Today's payments:

Surf-Prosperity

Another payment to STP from this modest site last night (my time). My return now: 136%.

MajorBarter

I requested both my PM and AP balances at MajorBarter just now, and was paid instantly to PM. Will update as soon as the AP payment arrives, which should not take long.
Edited to add: it took slightly longer than usual, probably because AP was not accessible for a while, but I received my payment and I am now back in profit again!

GeniusFunds

Reliable as ever, I was paid instantly to LR again today. My return is now 150% and since deposits do not expire here, my return will only grow :) Very good program.

No comments: