Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

May 10, 2008

Today's payments:

ExchangesPlus.com

I don't normally put payments from an exchange program on this blog, because they aren't really payments, just exchanges. However, this exchange service just paid me some referral commissions on top of a STP to LR exchange so I thought it deserved to be mentioned here. ExchangesPlus is a very reliable and fast exchange service, recommended by several program admins as well as Stella from STP herself.

14days-hits-surf.net

I received my delayed payment from 14days to LR today - it was delayed because of the LR downtime but paid exactly as promised after LR came back on line. Still going strong.

No comments: