Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

May 4, 2008

Today's payments:

MaximumAdz Private Opp (madzpop.com)

Payments have started at Madzpop! Cashout requests can be made on the first of the month only and I made my first request on May 1st. It was paid to SolidTrustPay late yesterday (the 3rd)!
This program is looking very good, paying 1% for life on ad purchases. It will only remain open for new members for a limited time so ... better get in there! Highly recommended, the #2 in my portfolio at the moment.

MyGoldVault.com

Another super fast payment from Captain Kirk :) ! I was just paid to SolidTrustPay within 4 hours after request. Very nice, recommended!

No comments: