Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 13, 2008

Today's payments:

Advertising-surf.net
Up to 7% daily. Daily payout. Since 2006
I received my 4th payment here to SolidTrustPay within 8 hours after request. Still one of the most solid paid-to-surf programs I have seen so far! Highly recommended.

FFG-Traders.biz
FFG Traders
Another quick payment to LibertyReserve from FFG today. I also requested my e-gold balance to be paid today but that request is still pending ... Edit: WAS still pending - it has now been paid, about 7 hours after request. Not within 2 hours as promised, but still quite fast.

14days-hits-surf.net

I received a pending payment of May 8 today, exactly as promised. My return here is now 182% (processor fees already deducted).

AdsPrivate.com

I have just received my last pending at AdsPrivate.com. I am very disappointed in the attitude of this program's admin in a recent conflict with some friends of mine and I have decided to quit his program. It is still going well but I just don't want to be in his program anymore. I am walking away with a modest profit. You need a referral link to join this program but you won't find one in this post!

No comments: