Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, May 16, 2008

May 16, 2008

Today's payments:

Invest-n-surf.net

Paid super fast again to STP - the INS admin just keeps on going, paying so fast that we cannot even upgrade from our pending balance! That is a very nice 'problem' to have! :)
I now have 3 upgrades running 5 days apart (each from a different processor) so I am getting paid every 5 days. Recommended.

Surfwithdoves.com

Another same day payment to LibertyReserve from this friendly program. The admins are really doing a great job, running 3 surf sites - with different plans to cater different audiences - and their own farming business, in which member funds are invested. Worth taking a closer look. If the Christian theme offends you, please don't join. In stead, you could consider checking out their other two sites, MySurfAds.com and PromoHaven.net.

Planet-Trust.com
Planet-Trust.net
I just received my second payment in the new plan at Planet-Trust! It was paid to STP about 6 days after request. Planet-Trust does not pay referral commissions. Why do I recommend it anyway? Because it is a 'safe' program! Admin Jack does not promise high returns, the members simply share in whatever he receives each month from his investments. Ad packs never expire so I don't see any way I - or you - can lose here! Recommended!

No comments: