Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, May 12, 2008

May 12, 2008 - our 9th anniversary!

Today's payments:

AcmosTrade.com

I requested my second payment here today and was paid to LibertyReserve within 5 hours after request. Still testing, I even tested the live support chat today and it worked like a charm.

Yesterday's payments:


SurfWithDoves.com

I was paid very fast from this Christian autosurf site, on a Sunday! I was in the 45 day plan to test the program first but have now made a nice spend in the 300 day plan as well. Looking good.

MyGoldVault.com

Also paid fast on a Sunday from admin Kirk again! I am in the 90 day plan here. The program is still small when you look at the number of active members but it is paying very well.

No comments: