Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

May 14, 2008

Today's payments

Angel-Capital.org

After many domain moves, things seem to be stabilizing at Angel-Capital. Most members seem to be getting their little payments. My one referral still has several old pendings but he is now receiving the newer requests. I hope the old ones will be paid soon as well. I was paid fairly quickly again. My return here is now 160%, processor fees already deducted. I only put in a modest test spend though. Not sure if I should recommend this one to anyone.

No comments: