Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, May 30, 2008

May 30, 2008

Today's payments:

Advertising-surf.net
Up to 7% daily. Daily payout. Since 2006
Another fast payment, just a few hours after request from admin Ludo.
I have just increased my spend here significantly - very solid program, paying since 2006! Highly recommended.

FFG-Traders.biz
FFG Traders
Wow! I was just paid in one minute to LibertyReserve! My total return at FFG is now almost 84% and I am enjoying the program a lot. I am now withdrawing on Fridays only (just like at AcmosTrade, see below) to save on processor fees and because I don't like withdrawing small payments. They take up just as much time for the program staff as bigger ones and bigger ones are a lot nicer to get!

10DollarsWonder.com

I requested my second payment here on May 19 so it was paid in 11 days, which is within terms. SolidTrustPay has now been added as a payment processor at 10DollarsWonder! This is the only cycler I have ever seen that just keeps on going and going. Definitely worth taking a look.

AcmosTrade.com

Paid quickly again at Acmos, well within 5 hours after request. It is going well so far and I have recently put some spare e-gold in here next to my LR spend. I don't have much use for e-gold anymore so I might as well let it grow here a little (on 100% compounding) so I will have an amount worth exchanging in a while.

No comments: