Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May 7, 2008

Today's payments:

Advertising-surf.net
Up to 7% daily. Daily payout. Since 2006
I requested another payment today and was just paid to STP within 12 hours. Still going very well, this is an extremely stable program. Part of my personal portfolio - highly recommended!

Surfwithdoves.com

My payout request to LR from last Thursday was paid early today. I was not concerned if I was going to get it, knowing the only delay was at LR's end. Tom and Margaret Collins (the admins) invest member funds in their own off line farming business (ranch with cattle). Looking good so far.

No comments: