Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, May 5, 2008

May 6, 2008

Today's payments:

Invest-n-surf.net

As promised, admin Ubaid Ashan is paying upgrades as they expire. Officially, he has 5 days to make payments but he takes pride in doing them as fast as humanly possible. I had upgraded on the same day with 3 different processors, and the expired Alertpay and SolidTrustPay upgrades have already been paid, within 3 hours of the server date changing ........ !!!
With LibertyReserve still being slow I would not be surprised if the LibertyReserve payments take a bit longer - Ubaid will still make them as fast as technically possible. Good program, very reliable admin - I am now wondering why it isn't in my portfolio yet ....? Recommended!

Edit: I received the payment to LR on May 7!

FFG-Traders.biz
FFG Trading - Smart Investment
FFG did not have a problem paying me fast to LibertyReserve today: I was paid within 30 minutes after request. Still looking good.

Edit: I received another payment to e-gold later on in the day as well.

No comments: