Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

May 1, 2008

Today's payments:

Advertising-surf.net
Up to 7% daily. Daily payout. Since 2006
I re-upgraded from balance a few times at Advertising-surf but finally requested a payment again today. I was paid to my SolidTrustPay account within 4 hours! I am in the 185 day plan only and I recently increased my spend significantly, so I am not in profit here yet; very stable program, highly recommended!

Surfwithdoves.com

I requested another payment of my earnings to LR - but since LR is under a Ddos attack, these payments are delayed for all programs. I requested a small amount of referral commissions to STP as well and this was just paid promptly, within 8 hours after request. Still looking good.

No comments: