Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April 29, 2008

Today's payments:

FFG-Traders.biz
FFG Traders
FFG just paid me within 10 minutes after request. I like this program - and especially the completely transparent stats - so much that I have just made a fresh spend, a somewhat larger amount than my initial test spend. I am now in the standard plan as well as the weekly plan. Accepting e-gold, e-bullion and LibertyReserve.

Angel-Capital.org

I was completely surprised to find Angel-Capital again after a long time on yet another domain. I was never notified. When I requested my balance, I was paid very fast but I cannot say I recommend this program anymore. My only active referral has not been paid for months. No referral link here for AC!

No comments: