Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

April 19, 2008

Today's payments:

FFG-Trading
FFG Trading
FFG is having some trouble with their domain. This is the second time this has happened so I tried the 'old' domain to see if the site was there ... and it was! I requested a payment and was paid within 45 minutes. I am now officially in profit here and I must say they are truly doing their best to stay on line. Payments are very fast, so I guess some people feel threatened by the program, and are reporting false complaints to the hosting to try and get the program off line ... Seeing that they have their old domain back, this proves the complaints were false!

14days-hits-surf.net

At least two of my referrals seem to have a lot of confidence in this program because I cashed out another nice amount in referral commissions yesterday. Paid early today, prompt as ever. I am being a little more careful than these referrals because I am making sure I am and stay in profit at all times! Like I always say: being in profit is the best cure for stress about a program. :)

No comments: