Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, April 28, 2008

April 28, 2008

Today's payments:

10DollarsWonder

After re-purchasing a few spots from my earnings, I made my first withdrawal request here last Wednesday. The money was in my Alertpay account early this morning so I was paid within terms (2-5 days after request). This is the only cycler I know that just keeps on going. Spots never expire so re-purchasing from balance can become very lucrative in the long run! Recommended!

MyGoldVault
MyGoldVault
Actually, I received this payment yesterday, on the same day I had requested it. It is my 6th payment from this nice program. Despite some script glitches, admin Kirk is doing a great job! Don't worry when you can't access the site some times, it always comes back.

No comments: