Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

April 4, 2008

Today's payments

Planet-Trust
Planet-Trust.net
The monthly rebate was just added to our accounts - it was 26% this time! Planet-Trust is evolving very well and I requested my first payment under the new terms today. I was very surprised to receive it in my SolidTrustPay account only a few hours later! Very good, I recommend this program - just make sure you understand the terms. Solid program with outside income (or I would not recommend it!) I have doubled my spend here after this payment. Ad pack purchases never expire and with these returns, I will have another worth-while monthly income in no time! (PS. Planet-Trust does not pay referral commissions so I am not recommending it because I am after some commissions.)

No comments: