Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, April 21, 2008

April 21, 2008

Today's payments:

Surfwithdoves.com

This is a brand new program with a clearly Christian theme. If this is not something you like, please don't join or it just might irritate you! The program was recommended by a friend who knows the admins from their other programs, PromoHaven and MySurfAds. They were scammed by the previous owner of MySurfAds, who told them all members had been paid when they bought the site from him. This turned out to be untrue but they managed to pay everyone anyway.
Surfwithdoves is what they call 'their dream'. Only a few days old and I have already received my first payment to LibertyReserve. Still 'testing' but I have a very good first impression of admins Tom and Margaret Collins.

No comments: