Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

April 6, 2008

Today's payments:

Forum-Traffic

I was surprised to find my second payment from FT in my LibertyReserve account late last night. Why? The program has undergone a major overhaul after in got into financial trouble and the roi is very low now (5% per month, banner not updated!). Members were forced to compound their (often sizable) balances. Also, the maximum cashout is very low and they have no cashout term stated anymore. I thought I would be in for a long wait but it 'only' took them 11 calendar days to pay me the $15.30. I still have a fair amount in the program but I will continue to surf (3 designated days per month) and see where we end up. I would not recommend it to new members at this time.

No comments: