Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 17, 2008

Today's payments:

MyGoldVault

I received my fourth payment from MyGoldVault to Alertpay today. In fact it was still April 16 for the admin when he paid me so I was paid on the 3rd day after my request. The program is still very modest in size, when you look at the number of active members. I do recommend it - admin Kirk Theakston is a great guy and he invests member funds in his own off line business. I recently made a substantial deposit in the 90 day plan, so I am nowhere near profit here yet, but I believe MGV is worth it.

No comments: