Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

April 20, 2008

Today's payments:

Invest-n-surf

I was not going to join this program at first, because I am already in P-2-P, the main source of income for this program. However, a friend convinced me to join and I like the fact that INS accepts more payment processors than P-2-P does. I received my first payment today, very fast!
Have upgraded again, a little more this time. My faith in P-2-P makes it easy to have faith in INS as well :)

PS. FFG Trading (see below) is having domain issues again! Looks like someone is determined to see them close ... :(

No comments: