Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 8, 2008

Today's payments:

14days-hits-surf.net

Two more fast payments from 14days. I have one upgrade expiring every 7 days and request any referral commissions at that time as well - this is why I received two payments. The admin even apologized for taking an hour longer to complete all the payments lately ... nothing to apologize for I'd say - payments are still super fast. I just hope the program will not grow so big that JFox cannot keep up anymore.

FFG-Traders
FFG Trading - Smart Investment
My second and third payment from this hyip I am testing - paid well within 2 hours, as promised. So far, I have regained 81% of my original spend. Still testing, looking very nice so far.

No comments: