Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16, 2008

Today's payments:

14days-hits-surf.net

Two more early morning payments from 14days to my LibertyReserve account. My profit is growing nicely, my total return at the moment is 149% (processor fees already deducted as always) with one upgrade still running. I do worry a little bit about the explosive growth of the program recently. If the entire autosurfing community has decided to jump into it now, how will it continue to grow? This will be the time for the admin to prove that his investments can cover the interest he is paying.

No comments: