Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1, 2008

Today's payments:

14days-hits-surf.net

I received a payment for some commissions (requested yesterday) as well as the earnings on an expired upgrade (cashed out automatically) today. The admin put an update on the site about LibertyReserve's downtime and said payments to LR would resume as soon as the payment processor was back on line. I don't think it took more than 15 minutes after LR came back on line for JFox to pay me - excellent! I am in profit now and will remain in profit while maintaining the upgrade level I had before.

No comments: